Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

A second beginning...

Jumping back into blogging is something I've wanted to do for ages. Back when I was in Year 10, I used to have a blog that I'd update regularly but once I started my GCSEs I found myself having less time to write, and ended up stopping altogether. For the last couple of months, I've been wanting to get back into writing again and so now I've finally started again. Please bare with me, I'm going to be attempting to sort layouts and things out for a while yet! 

I guess I should begin by saying a bit about myself and what I hope this blog is going to be.
My name's Amy, I'm 18 and from England. I'm studying for a degree in English at university, and am just coming up to the end of my first year. 
Things you can expect to see on here:

  • Anecdotes about my daily life; things I've got up to that have been pretty cool, or things I've noticed that I want to share.
  • Reviews of products, films etc - especially books as I'm always reading!
  • Short stories/poems that I've written if I'm feeling a surge of creativity (and bravery to post them!)
If you've read this far, thankyou! I'm really excited to be back on here again and can't wait to start interacting with people again!

You can also find me on twitter: @amythomas_xx and tumblr: stayingouttowatchthesunset.tumblr.com
Please send me links to your blogs and stuff too so I can follow you!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment